Many different missionary congregations who share in St. Anthony Mary Claret’s charism form the Claretian family in the world. They want to follow the Gospel in the style of Claret. All groups below are working as missionaries at the service of the Word.
Around the World, besides the Claretian Missionaries, Priests, Brothers and Deacons ,
there are other groups or Congregations that form the CLARETIAN FAMILY
St. Anthony Mary Claret founded:
1. “Missionaries Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary” (CMF) – Claretian Missionaries – Founded in Vic (Spain) on July 16, 1849. (www.claret.org)
2. “Religious of Mary Immaculate – Claretian Missionary Sisters” (RMICM), founded by Saint Anthony Mary Claret and Mother Maria Antonia París in Cuba, on August 25, 1855. (http://www.claretianasrmi.org)
3. Secular Institute “Cordimarian Filiation” founded by Saint Anthony Mary Claret in 1847, organized in Plasencia (Cáceres, Spain) in 1943 and approved as a Secular Institute of Pontifical Right in 1973.(mailto:email@example.com)
4. “It seems that Gold wants lay people to play a large role in the salvation of humankind”, said Claret. “Lay Claretian Movement”, inspired by a project of Saint Anthony Mary Claret, in 1846-1864, approved by the Pontifical Council for the Laity in 1988. (http://www.seglaresclaretianos.org)
Claretian Missionaries have founded:
1. “Missionary Sisters of Mary Immaculate”, founded in Equatorial Guinea on October 7, 1909 by Rev. Fr. Armengol Coll, CMF, Apostolic Vicar of Equitorial Guinea, and Mother Imelda Makole.
2. “Cordimarian Missionary Sisters”, founded in Mexico on the 19 of March, 1921 by Fr. Julián Collell, CMF and Mother Carmen Serrano. (http://www.csj.edu.mx/Cordimarianas.aspx)
3. “Missionary Sisters of the Claretian Institution”, founded in Vic (Spain) on May 25, in 1951 by Fr. Luis Pujol, CMF and Mother Mary Dolores Solá. (www.claretianasmic.org)
4. “Missionary Sisters of Saint Anthony Mary Claret”, founded on March 19, 1958 in Londrina (Paraná – Brazil) by Rev. Fr. Geraldo Fernandes, CMF, Archbishop of that city, and Mother Leonia Mílito. (http://www.missionariesamclaret.it)
Other Institutions close to the Claretians:
1. Carmelite Sisters of Charity
2. Religious Adoratrices
3. Missionary Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary … and twelve other Religious Congregations.